Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can we say, "Earrings of the Week?"

Starting every Monday I will be offering "Earrings of the Week". They will be very limited, and they will be highly discounted. Shipping on the "Earrings of the week will be 2.00, but the kicker is, if you add them to any other purchase in my shop, I will refund the 2.00 and they will ship for free, even internationally!

Now, don't get the wrong idea here, just because these earrings are highly discounted, doesn't mean they aren't at least double what I am charging. But I really want you to have a pair of BlueNostalgia earrings, and if I have to offer them super cheap to gain you as a customer, I am NOT above that! I am willing to bet that once you have one pair, you will be back for more, it is inevitable.

Here are the earrings I am offering this week for only 6.00!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment