Tuesday, April 14, 2009

JUPITA...you have got to check out this shop!

I just have to inform you all of a super shop I found on etsy a few months ago. The shop owner is someone I am blessed to call a friend. Jenn is the shop owner of www.jupita.etsy.com, and www.dropsofjupita.etsy.com and she is seriously, seriously, talented. Not only that, but she has to be one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We met in the etsy chat rooms, and I am so lucky to call her a friend.

So more about her Jenn....she describes herself as a mommy, lover, wandered, doodler, drafter, activist, breast feeder, friend, journaler, jewelry maker, recycler, happy fun maker, and so much more.

She is 30 years old, a Florida native, and a stay at home mommy to four boys, Sebastian, Maynard, and Atreyu, and her angel Othello. She is a wife, and an Ex-Architect / Ex-mortuary assistant.

Organ donation is very close to her heart because her son Othello had to have a 5 organ transplant at 9 months old. You can read more about his story here - www.othellosmithfoundation.tk

Here are some of her pieces.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I own some Jupita originals! :) COOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Bluenostaligia!! heeh

    Thank you so very much

    Jenn (jupita)

    ReplyDelete